My photo
I (Jen) and my husband (Stephen) have a very charmed life. Our son (David) is such a blessing to us! We love spending time with our friends and family and each other!

3.16.2009

growing a person is hard work!

My belly is *definitely* growing along with David! I’ve started feeling a different type of movement now, not just kicks (and he still HARD) but I can feel him start to stir and then just roll around – it’s such a weird, cool feeling! I THINK I felt him get the hiccups the other day… it was along stronger/harder than I expected. We have also started playing the “flash light game” where I shine a flashlight on my belly and he kicks at it… which is very funny to watch, I can only imagine how annoyed he is with me! I’m counting down the days until April 18th when I get to see his cute little face on 4D! This pregnancy is really flying by -- I know he’s going to be here before I know it!

We’re well on our way to starting our nursery too… I’ve bought almost all the fabric we need to make curtains, bumper, bed skirt, pillow/quilt and to recover our glider cushions. It’s kind of a different blue we’re using so it’s kind of hard to find stuff to match it but I really really love what I did get!

Our next doctor’s appointment is tomorrow morning, I can’t wait to here the sweet thump of his heart again! Last night Stephen and I laid in bed just talking about how cute he’ll be, how much we already love him and how much more will love…

I tried walking outside for exercise when the weather was nice in hopes that it would give me more energy but it only made me more exhausted and sore! I’m sort of feeling overwhelmed these days, I feel like I have a million things to do and in the evenings I still only want to go to bed!

I’m 25 now. Weird. I’m going to be a mother soon. Weirder.

No comments:

Post a Comment