My photo
I (Jen) and my husband (Stephen) have a very charmed life. Our son (David) is such a blessing to us! We love spending time with our friends and family and each other!

1.05.2010

Listy McListerson

Another new year… and I wouldn’t be the JenTran I know if I didn’t come up with a bunch of resolutions… 1. because I love making lists (always have, always will, OCD and whatnot), 2. because I think it’s a good idea to have a set of goals, 3. the new year is always a great place to make a new start. My list of resolutions almost always have included 1. growing closer to God, 2. getting in better shape, 3. reading more. Mostly it’s about becoming a better version of myself… I think those will be my top three once again. And I’ll add to that 4. keeping up with this blog. (maybe)

1 comment: