My photo
I (Jen) and my husband (Stephen) have a very charmed life. Our son (David) is such a blessing to us! We love spending time with our friends and family and each other!

4.15.2010

Books + Collecting = Me Obsessed

A few years ago I found some books from a series that I *loved* to read when I was a kid. Then two summers ago I found several more at an antique store. I’m still missing the first six in the set…. I’ve been wanting to complete the series so I started looking for them online. Unfortunately most of the ones in any sort of good condition were waaaaahhhayyy expensive. I’m gonna keep searching though! Two things I love: books and making collections complete – it makes for a deadly combination. I really do want to complete the set though, there’s something so magical about these books. I’m looking forward to sharing them with my kiddos one day. If you ever run across these books (for a decent price) let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment